Ready for Tax Season? Here is what you need to bring!

  • ID
  • Social Security Card or ITIN letter (We can get your taxes started without these documents, but you will still need to provide your SSN or ITIN)
  • W2s and all other income documents
  • Bank routing and account number (If you want your refund directly deposited)

If you have any children, be sure to bring the following for each child:

  • Social Security Card for each child
  • Child’s full names and date of birth
  • A document with child’s name and address showing that the child lived with the taxpayer dated with the tax year (such as a school record or medical record)


Need to schedule an appointment?


Check out the interior of our new office!


Come visit us at 418 N 175 E Suite 210 Logan, Utah!

Next To Smith’s On 400 North


Have a question? Give us call!

Follow us on Social Media


418 N 175 E Suite 210 Logan UT 84321
Next To Smith’s On 400 North